S.O.C. Members Offering Services
to all Scott Owners
(Note: the Scott Owners' Club
does not recommend any business and merely provides this list of suppliers
providing Scott spares and/or services below as an information service to
members and other Scott Owners):
K.W. Lack, 'Scott Facilities'
5 Norton Lees Square, Sheffield, S8 8SP, UK.
Tel/Fax 01142 811250.
Scott parts and services for 2 and 3-speed
- Full engine and gearbox recondition.
- Full 2-speed gear recondition
- New parts available, phone or fax for
Sam Pearce and Son Motorcycles
Unit 5 Stanley Lane, Bridgnorth, Shropshire,
WV16 4SF, UK. Tel/Fax 01746 762743
- Scott Specialists - Overhauls - Rebuilds - MOT
- Workshop facilities to cope with overhauls and
repairs of most kinds.
- Clutch Plates, plain and friction.
11 Binsted Close, Hampden Park, Eastbourne, East
Sussex, BN22 9RT, UK.
- Repro André Steering Dampers for Scott
forks - 2 and 3 speeder, Some Webb type forks
- Bentley and Draper Fork Stabilizers - 2 and 3
- Fork repairs, own manufacture - 2 and 3 speeder
- Re spindling and bushing for Webb type forks,
but not re tubing
431 Winchester Road, Bassett, Southampton, SO16
7BL, UK. Tel: 023 8031 5995, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2-speed gear repairs and overhauls, engine
repairs and overhauls.
- Stand clips, Side-shields, Petrol tank caps,
Magneto sprockets, Fork top castings, Petrol taps.
Pete Rossiter, P R Services
Glenwood, Low Ham, Langport, Somerset, TA10 9D,
- Bead Cleaning and Grit Blasting. Careful work by
33 Kings Lane, South Croxton, Leics. LE7 3RE UK.
- Toolroom reconditioning and rebuilding of
standard Scott engines and transmissions
- New Scott type competition engines and
- Performance and durability upgrades to existing
- Range of conversions and replacements to enhance
your Scott without losing its character.
Send email or letter for lists:
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com